IPCSA Members Meeting - 8th March 2017, Barcelona, Spain
The next IPCSA members meeting will be held in Barcelona on 8th March 2017 and isjointly hosted by Portic and the Port of Barcelona.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Presentations of new IPCSA members UIRnet, Italy.
- Update from the IPCSA Secretary General on matters of importance to IPCSA members including eManifest, WTO TFA, Single Window, Customs, Standards.
- Presentations of IPCSA initiatives to members for discussion and consideration.
- Sharing and exchanging knowledge on
- Air-PCS / Cargo Community Systems
- Single Window implementations challenges and benefits
The agenda is available for IPCSA members within the Members area of the IPCSA website.
It is a requirement to register for this event through the IPCSA website. Please clock on Booking link and enter Booking Code as sent to all members, this will then allow you to register.
For further information please contact IPCSA Secretary Genera, Richard Morton.
IPCSA members meetings are for IPCSA members and invited guests/observers. If you are interested in IPCSA and it’s meetings please contact the Secretary General